Resources and Links
- Orthodox Christian Missions Center [www.ocmc.org]
- Missions Institute of Orthodox Christianity [www.MissionsInstitute.org]
- International Orthodox Christian Charities [www.iocc.org]
- Project Mexico [www.projectmexico.org]
- Orthodox Christian Prison Ministries [www.theorthodoxprisonministry.org]
- St Nicholas Uganda Children's Fund [http://www.ugandachildrensfund.org/]
Patriarchate, Archdiocese & Metropolis
- Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople [www.patriarchate.org]
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America [www.goarch.org]
- Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Boston [boston.goarch.org]
- Orthodox Church of Albania [www.orthodoxalbania.org]
- Orthodox Marketplace [www.orthodoxmarketplace.com]
- Holy Cross Bookstore [store.holycrossbookstore.com]
- Light and Life Publications [www.light-n-life.com]
- St. Vladimir Seminary Bookstore [www.svspress.com]
- Ancient Faith Publishing (formerly Conciliar Press) [http://store.ancientfaith.com/]
Online Radio Stations
Monday of Prodigal Son
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.
Holy Land Meditation Booklet
Welcome to our Church
February 01, 2019 -
Over the past several Sundays, I’ve been preaching on topics related to our seriousness and our commitment to following the ways of our faith and developing a vibrant, living, dynamic relationship with Christ.
February 04, 2019 -
“Don’t accept the grace of God in vain.” St. Paul warns the first Christians in Corinth about this in today’s epistle reading. What does that mean? How can one accept the grace of God in vain?
January 21, 2019 -
A strange illness has appeared in our days – the passion for distractions. Never before was there such a desire for distractions; people have forgotten how to lead a serious life for the good of others; they have no spiritual life and are bored. They exchange the profound content of a spiritual life for distractions! What madness! We must re-introduce into life its lost meaning and give back to the people the knowledge of the true purpose of life.