Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September.
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
The Holy Hieromartyr Paphnutius; George the Confessor; Tryphon, Patriarch of Constantinople; Martyrs Emmanuel, Theodore, George, Michael and the other George of Samothrace; Aelphege the Hieromartyr of Canterbury
Holy Land Pilgrimage 2019
Welcome to our Church