Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September.
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
Welcome to our Church
March 26, 2018 -
The Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ changed history forever. This event ushered in the most incredible revolution that humankind has ever witnessed.
March 25, 2018 -
Obedience. Not a very popular notion for many people. How many of us like to obey others?
March 18, 2018 -
When we look around at the world every day, think about the craziness of our society, and realize how many people have turned away from God and His ways, what do we think? Many people are even wondering whether we are living in the end times?