Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September.
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
Our Orthodox Faith
O Come, let us Worship and bow down before our King and God. O Come, let us worship and bow down before Christ, our King and God. O Come, let us worship and bow down to Christ Himself, our King and God. Learn more»