Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September.
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
Welcome to our Church
Holy Land Pilgrimage 2019
Our Orthodox Faith
One of the best-known prayers of the Orthodox Church speaks of the spirit of God being "present in all places and filling all things." This profound affirmation is basic to Orthodoxy's understanding of God and His relationship to the world. Learn more»