Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September. Our chairpeople Lisa Healy and Marie McNally and the Festival Committee are always looking for people to help volunteer!
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
True Greatness: Sacrificial Love and Selfless Service to Others
Our Orthodox Faith
The Church: Procedures for Becoming a Member of the Orthodox Christian Church