Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September.
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
Our Orthodox Faith
At the center of the life of the Church is the Holy Eucharist, which is the principal celebration of our faith and the means through which we participate in the very life of the Holy Trinity. Learn more»